This week I compiled my final project into one delivery method. I am fairly proud of myself for adding it as a site. Because I created a Google site I now know how exactly to do that. In addition, I see now that google docs has much more useful features that I have yet to utilize.
In addition, I also liked that I attached the camtasia recordings that showed you what the assessment looks like live. The reason I did that with camtasia is because it was created in company web site that I am unable to link to the Internet. In addition, it would be unethical for me to publish the material publicly since my company is paying me to create it only for their company.
Overall I enjoyed seeing the examples I find that this is the best way for me to move forward when I get stuck and I was stuck. (A Good Model)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Linnea,
Congratulations on moving forward in multiple ways of learning. I can see from your post and chosen way to present your final project that you have learned so, so much.
Well done! ~ Datta Kaur
Google Docs is cool and it will replace MS Office soon....
Post a Comment