Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Week 3 of Assesment of Learning

This week I saw exactly why it is so important to asses learning. I do this often in the training programs I have created at work. However, not in a way that also measures financial return. In addition, I find that most of leadership does not support spending time to asses learning. This is mainly because they do not understand its importance.

Because of the concept map I built and the Concept Map Case Study I see now why we asses learning and plan to explain that to all who do not support the current assesment. In addition, I am adding the Graph project as a assignment for a new dsr to measure financial return against the past training program and to build my own portfolio for the training programs I developed.

In addition, I have attached the articles that assisted me in creating the concept map and also the concept map I created:


1 comment:

Datta Kaur said...

Linnea, great learning application of the concept mapping software as applied to your work. Love how you are 'authenticizing' all learning here - applying it in a meaningful way so quickly. Very nice! ~ Datta Kaur