Before this class began I felt as if I hit a wall prohibiting me from finding any new assessment tools to use for the training I was creating.
Today I realize that there were ideas all around me the whole time. This is because of what I learned in this class. I now know that assessment is not only a test discussed as a game but also a is discussion, reflections, and any form of sharing of information.
I have now included Discussion Boards, WIKIs, and Blogs to my classes where before I felt these were only items that could be used for fun. Now I know that through the information shared here I can not only see how students are applying learning but I can measure it.
In addition, I appreciate all the persons who asked questions, and offered suggestions to my posts on discussion forms. Because of those replies I have another viewpoint and have given assignments deeper thought.
Linnea
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment