
I am Linnea Dolan I have been in Stouts Graduate school since fall 2007 and I started, hopping to get my masters to teach Culinary Arts in a Technical college and I have been chefing since I was 14. However after getting married and working with my husband for 3 years I took the responsible job as a workforce training specialist in a Trucking Company to get health insurance for us both, Little did I know that I would enjoy the job so much that I am now contemplating my full return to the restaurant that my husband currently works at.
I started the E-Learning certificate because I learned that I had a talent in web design and a passion for teaching and this seemed like a great opportunity in this technology driven world. Not only that but this class also will count towards my master’s degree and any step closer is something that I defiantly want.
From this class I want to learn how to gauge my student’s success without actually observing face to face. And I hope to apply this knowledge to the training program that I built at work that is 50% online which the company has never seen before.
One thing that you may never guess about me is that I recently got my husband his first dog which was a Saint Bernard puppy. And it was the best decision that I ever made and she makes us laugh and enjoy life more than I ever expected a dog could do. And she, my husband and family is something that I would never want to give up.
I started the E-Learning certificate because I learned that I had a talent in web design and a passion for teaching and this seemed like a great opportunity in this technology driven world. Not only that but this class also will count towards my master’s degree and any step closer is something that I defiantly want.
From this class I want to learn how to gauge my student’s success without actually observing face to face. And I hope to apply this knowledge to the training program that I built at work that is 50% online which the company has never seen before.
One thing that you may never guess about me is that I recently got my husband his first dog which was a Saint Bernard puppy. And it was the best decision that I ever made and she makes us laugh and enjoy life more than I ever expected a dog could do. And she, my husband and family is something that I would never want to give up.

1 comment:
Linnea, it seems this is your own interview. Could you also upload or link to the interview that you created for another student here?
Thanks. ~ Datta Kaur
Post a Comment